Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone wont hold a charge and when i finally do get it to…

Customer Question
My phone wont hold...

My phone wont hold a charge and when i finally do get it to hold a charge it wont turn on so i reset it and it lasts for a few mins then nothing

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

I haven't for a while

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont think so

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Smartphones
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have had to reset it soooo many times, as soon as the screen go black the phone shuts itself off and wont start
again
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I am taking my dog to the vet I will be back in about an hour so take your time ..ok ...thank you so much
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 28 days ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Yesssssss
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
No

How old is the phone?

What is the make/model of the phone?

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
It is. A iPhone 5s 2 yrs okd
Customer reply replied 28 days ago
Are you there

Yes.

You will need to take your phone into a local Apple store for repair of the battery.

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
We don’t have one

In that case, you will need to go to a local phone repair shop.