Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I changed my phone to an apple8. now I cannot program my…

Customer Question
I changed my phone...

I changed my phone to an apple8. now I cannot program my digital system Please help!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your APPLE8? What have you tried so far?

Since Thursday may 24th. I get a message stating information entered does not match our records

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure. The att rep changed my password.

Submitted: 24 days ago.Category: Smartphones
5/27/2018
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 24 days ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPhone. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What seems to be the issue?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.