Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone not working, plug into computer, Compputer Dell,

Customer Question
Phone not working, plug...

Phone not working, plug into computer, Compputer Dell, Windows 7, tel noo 717553-00747/ Choice of device if telephone now set as headset/other/ Have tried to change to phone but will not let me do so.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your smartphone?

Do not have smartphone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

About three days. Unit I hae if AT&T

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.