Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The shuffle all is not working on my iPhone 7. 10. Tried…

Customer Question
My name is***** shuffle...

My name is***** shuffle all is not working on my iPhone 7.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tried hitting the icon a few times and the same song keeps repeating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.