Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am trying to get my password for my apple account. Its for…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my password ***** my apple account

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Its for my cell phone

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Nothing because it always asks for my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that my phone shuts down on its own after while

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/25/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.