Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I am getting messages like 'itunes update server could not…

Customer Question
I am getting messages...

I am getting messages like 'itunes update server could not be contacted. check my internet connection. also I cannot sync my iphone to my itunes library. also i can connect to the store but am not able to purchase anything because i get a 11111 error message. can you help

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I have no idea. where can i find out? i am able to make purchases on my iphone without any problems but they do not back up to my pc

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last reboot?

Sometime yesterday. It appears all my connections are good.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i do not think so. I am a novice when it comes to these things so I have to walk slowly with instructions

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/26/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.