Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone rang yesterday and when I answered, it just kept…

Customer Question
My phone rang yesterday...

My phone rang yesterday and when I answered, it just kept ringing. I called

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Panasonic KX-TGF372

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It started yesterday, 24th, I called AT&T but they haven't called yet. I haven't done anything. I don't know what to do. I had to unplug the base to keep it from ringing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I just thought there might be something I could do to fix it.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.