Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Out of town, left mobile phone in car at Savannah GA

Customer Question
Out of town, left...

Out of town, left mobile phone in car at Savannah GA airport.. would like to check voice mail, how?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple service with Xfinity

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

I was able through AT&T to unprogram Call Forwarding and now would like to see if there are messages on the mobile phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Ni, Would like the procedure for checking messages when I do not have access to my phone.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/25/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.