Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost my phone and trying to and went online see if could…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone and trying to and went online see if could trace it but couldn't get the code that you sent to me because it was being sent to my I phone number.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It not my password ***** have my password ***** when I got the point I needed a code to change my security question I had to have a code that you gave me and was sent to my cell phone which I don't have to continue.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes this is when I need a code and they were sending to my cell phone that I don't have.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you trace my phone and find the location of it?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/25/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the make and model of the phone?

I would like to cancel my account with you and get my money back. I had ICloud trace it and it was off line. So you can not trace it either. Thank you
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment/refund related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****