Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Hii my name. Iphon5s. Couple month now. I am try to get back…

Customer Question
Hii my name amanda ...

Hii my name amanda

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphon5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Couple month now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am try to get back my back password

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
5/2/2018
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could tell me whether your iPhone screen is asking for password ***** passcode?

It is iPhone 5s and I forget password ***** can’t get into my iphone
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Could tell me whether your iPhone screen is asking for password ***** passcode?

It alway ask Apple ID and password ***** screen
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available. Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple.

Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Do you have an access to your hotmail account(*****@******.***)? So that I can send you the reset link.

I don remember password ***** can u reset it for me
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

So you dont have an access to your gmail account(*****@******.***), Is it right? If that is correct do you remember the last password ***** your gmail account?

Password ***** CHOONILALL 92 I will being regard if u can reset it for me
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Can I have your phone number which ends with (•••) •••-••87?

that is mynumber
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

Can I have the number?

Can I get back same Apple ID back
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

I am trying my best to help you in getting the same apple ID. So can I have your phone number which ends with 87?

Because I have iPhone still and I real need get into my phone please help me I have a picture in phone..
Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 2 months ago

I understand, can I have your phone number which ends with 87?