Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying to transfer my photos from iphone to itunes. How i…

Customer Question
Trying to transfer my...

Trying to transfer my photos from iphone to itunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

How i kmow this

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started today. On my computer screen shiws 4 bands at bottom of scree. One is pinkish snd say 4965 photos. Thats about the right number. But How can I see those pictures on itunes?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Once pictures on itunes can i delete them from my iphone?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/21/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

You can't transfer the photos to iTunes, but to the storage of the computer.

Are you using Apple Mac or Windows PC?