Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone 6s+ icloud account is locked and I don't remember…

My iPhone 6s+ icloud...

My iPhone 6s+ icloud account is locked and I don't remember the security questions and won't let me get my e-mails because I'm locked out,talked to a person on the phone the other day and they said those were my only options of unlocking my account,can you help me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Been a while

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No don't know how to

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/21/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Hello, I am Samuel and I can give you some information on your issue. Apple's process for resetting passwords is almost completely automated. Which means you have the right information that you used when you set up your account or it assumes you are not the owner. If it is locked and you do not have the information the only route to get it unlocked is Apple's security team. However, they are going to require the original proof of purchase and the process is not an immediate one.

Thanks will try apple security

Do you need their contact information?

If you could please

Is there any other help you need? If not please rate so I can close this request! Thanks so much!

No more help got taken care of by apple

No problem!!

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert