Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

On my Iphone 8 plus i get the message"message Blocking is…

Customer Question
On my Iphone 8...

On my Iphone 8 plus i get the message"message Blocking is Active"

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I purchased it several months and had some health problems and did not try if for a while, i don't think it ever worked. my hearing professional tried and no luck, my hearing aids are controled by the iphone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/20/2018
Technician: Randy, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Randy
Randy, Customer Service

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Which company is your cellular service provide? Verizon, TMobile, AT&T, etc....

Consumer cellular
I wear the best hearing Aids that money can buy, however i still have trouble hearing on my phone, i have a recrder phone and i have trouble hearing also so tyoing is my best deal, sorry about my hearing, i wish i could get but ay=t my age they say no
Okay,
see my note to you above
ROY
i WEAR THE BEST hEARAING THE AIDS THAT MONEY CAN BUY HOWEVER I STILL HAVE TROUBLE USING THE PHONE, TYPING IS MY BEST WAY
ROY
JUST CANCEL FLAT AND REFUND MY MONEY
rOY
i HAVE WAITED TOO LONG NOW. cancel cancel, i will cancel all cjharges, i won't this kind of service i been on the for about 4 hours
Roy