Smartphones

Connect one-on-one with a verified technician who will answer your question

Vinod Menon, Customer Service

More related answers
All technicians are VERIFIED
I just signed up for trial with just answer a few weeks ago
Harry, IT
Hello I just signed up for trial with just answer a few weeks agoI thought I had a 30 day trial for $5? I have a question about icloud and my macbook air and Iphone communicating… read more
I need a new password for apple account haven't had one in 2
Josh, It Support Specialist
I need a new password ***** apple account haven't had one in 2 weeks … read more
About 3 weeks ago I installed the MS Word app on my iPhone
Viet - Printer Tech
Viet - Printer Tech, Computer Technican
About 3 weeks ago I installed the MS Word app on my iPhone under the conditions of a one-month free trial. As it turns out I don't want to pay for a subscription so I'm trying to cancel the app. Howev… read more
I can't sign in to my google account because I forgot my
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I can't sign in to my google account because I forgot my password ***** every time I go to forgot my password ***** says the one they want to give me is incorrect. … read more
We forgot our password. Apple. Phone, macbook air, ipad.
Josh, It Support Specialist
we have a I phone 6 plus that the screen is cracked and not repairable. we need to get another phone and Verizon wants us to to get our Apple ID to retrieve our info to a new phone… read more
I changed my gmail password XXXXX couple weeks ago and no longer
James, Network & System Administrator
I changed my gmail password XXXXX couple weeks ago and no longer recieve my gmail emails on my phone.… read more
We bought a Colmi Fitness Watch A Pi for approx. $30 from
Pete, Senior Engineer
We bought a Colmi Fitness Watch A Pi for approx. $30 from Ali.com. a Couple weeks ago. It worked for two weeks and now it will not synch with my Apple phone. What can I do? … read more
My phone is locked cause i forgot password. not this phone
Harry, IT
my phone is locked cause i forgot password. not this phone but another … read more
I forgot my sign on and password for my phone. Awhile ago.
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, technician
I forgot my sign on and password ***** my phone JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: awhile ago JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool? Cus… read more
It's an ipad that's activation locked. Before my son went to
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
It's an ipad that's activation locked JA: When were you last able to use your phone? Customer: Before my son went to jail about 4 weeks ago JA: Are you able to sync to iTunes? Customer: No JA: Anythin… read more
I bought a iPhone 3 weeks ago it would not vibrate on text.
nalosin
nalosin, Smartphone Support Specialist
I bought a iPhone 3 weeks ago it would not vibrate on text. Took it back to Verizon they sent another today and it doesn't vibrate on text. Getting very frustrated!… read more
Forgot my code to open the cell. I think a couple of days
Josh, It Support Specialist
Forgot my code to open the cell JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID? Customer: I think a couple of days ago I'm not really sure JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online a… read more
My App Store account was disabled about 2 weeks ago, I think
Suhasini Velu
Suhasini Velu, Bachelor of Engineering
My App Store account was disabled about 2 weeks ago, I think because of an attempted hack, but I don't think Anything was actually charged to me. I went to the local Apple store, they assisted me with… read more
I just got rid of the samsung device I had and I have a
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Owner
I just got rid of the samsung device I had and I have a Pandora Account. I forgot my sign in and password ***** do I recover these? … read more
I forgot my apple account sign in information. I bought my
John T. F., Apple Consultant
I forgot my apple account sign in information. I bought my iPhobe 7 at Verizon but I cannot unlock it now … read more
I've been trying to sign in to no avail....think I forgot
Expert, technician
I've been trying to sign in to no avail....think I forgot the previous email and password … read more
I am no sure!! I keep getting signals to sign in, forgot
Pete, Senior Engineer
I am no sure!! I keep getting signals to sign in, forgot password... also had trouble paying my account.. new credit card wouldn't work … read more
I dropped my iPhone 4S in water about a week ago. It was fully
Richard, IT Manager
I dropped my iPhone 4S in water about a week ago. It was fully submerged for about 2 seconds before I pulled it out. It was working fine, so I just dried it off and continued using it as usual. Last n… read more