Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My son and I both have the I phone 6+.Great phones,we need…

Customer Question
Good afternoon, Technician's Assistant:...

Good afternoon,

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Good afternoon Pearl,My son and I both have the I phone 6+.Great phones,we need to replace the batteries on both of them,I was told that If we wait 2 weeks or so for an appointment,the batteries are free<is this correct or was I given bad Intel.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

What Is (OS),I know that were are through rogers

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Absolutely nothing,what's been happening over the last month or so the battery isn't lasting as long as before

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Thats it,i appreciate your time.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Hi J.A. Do i wait for your response on this page
4/5/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry,Yes please,we have 2 I phones and the batteries are not holding power as long as before.the phones are about 2and a half years old.Thanks Les
Harry,
Please reverse the $29.00 Asap off my credit card or put me in touch with the billing department ,Secondly all I want Is an appointment at York Dale as per my 1st talk with J.A. do you people give batteries if We wait 2 weeks or do we have to pay for them..I'm actually getting frustrated that It's taking 2 days to get a simple answer.I need to settle this urgently please.This Is turning into a side show,Please get back to me .