Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I lost my phone yesterday. And I'm trying to locate with the…

Customer Question
I lost my phone...

I lost my phone yesterday. And I'm trying to locate with the find my phone app. However to use that you need to your password ***** iCloud and I don't remember what the password ***** and I also because I've lost the phone it keeps trying to send information to my phone to tell me how to how to how to fix this but I don't have my phone so I can't see it so I'm looking to see you to look to you for some help and I would appreciate if you can help me

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Your password ***** iCloud and I don't remember what the password ***** and I also because I've lost the phone it keeps trying to send information to my phone to tell me how to how to how to fix this but I don't have my phone so I can't see it so I'm looking to see you to look to you for some help and I would appreciate if you can help me

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I used yesterday aabout two hours before I lost it I've checked with the telephone company and no one has used it since last night

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Are you talking about doing a reset on the iPhone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/4/2018
Technician: Samuel White, Tech Expert replied 4 months ago
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

Did you try to reset it with the security questions instead of a text to the phone?