Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I keep trying to reset my password and get the verification…

Customer Question
I keep trying to...

I keep trying to reset my password ***** get the verification code and I have put in my credit card number that is on file and it says it will send me the reset process within one minute, and it never does

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Probably a couple of years ago, but I have two Apple phone, and I don’t remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes that’s what I was doing when it would call me with the verification code and then I had to put in my credit card number that was on file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the Apple ID password ***** for immediately to get onto an app for work today

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/4/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.