Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Don't have phone anymore. IOS. I have new number. Have new…

Customer Question
Don't have phone anymore ...

Don't have phone anymore

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have new number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have new phone number

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

How can I help you?