Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I need to transfer data from my old phone to a new Apple…

Customer Question
I need to transfer...

I need to transfer data from my old phone to a new Apple Iphone 6S+

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I need appmt. to transfer data

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/3/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.