Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

In texts I cannot get space bar to enter and difficulty

Customer Question
In texts I cannot...

In texts I cannot get space bar to enter and difficulty getting numbers to come up

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Tried resetting

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

For a couple of days

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please hold the volume down and power buttons on the iPhone until you see the apple logo then release

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then operates.

Thank you

Itriedthatandcannotgetspacesstill

Go to settings, general. reset. reset all settings

Tell me how it then works please

Itisthesame

You will need to do a full reset of the iPhone, it will remove all data from it and return it to new but you cannot avoid this so backup your data firrst

then go to settings, general, reset, erase all content and reset settings

once done, setup the unit again and tell me how it then functions please

Cannotbackupuntiltomorrow

ok, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you