Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Pearl. I think we just chatted. My iphone7 is locked up.

Customer Question
Hello, Pearl. I think...

Hello, Pearl. I think we just chatted. My iphone7 is locked up. Won't allow me to even type passcode. Keeps giving me lockec up for 1 or 5 minute messages.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Iphone7. Not sure of OS.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

A couple of hours. Tried doing a reboot and reset with holding down lower volume and reset key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. ok

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
This is ridiculous. Still waiting on a technician. I want my money back.
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/3/2018
Technician: Ameen Khan, Mobile Expert replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Mobile Expert

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today! Sorry about the delay in getting a tech to you.

To make sure I don't miss anything, please tell me more about your iPhone 7 concern. Thanks

Hi Ameen. Just got back home. Are you still there?
I can't unlock my phone to call!!!!!
Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago
Justin Johnson

Hi! I am Justin. I see you opted out of your previous expert. Are you still in need of assistance?

Technician: Justin Johnson,
 replied 3 months ago

Do you have a computer you can plug your iPhone into?