Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I tried to reset my iPhone 6s but it didn't work because I…

Customer Question
I tried to reset...

I tried to reset my iPhone 6s but it didn't work because I don't have a SIM card is there any thing I can do ?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your current wireless carrier?

I think metro

Technician's Assistant: Was your SIM card activated with your carrier? Is there a reason they might have deactivated it?

Well my sister took the SIM card out when she gave it to me because she didn't want all her information on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

It says your iPhone could not be activated because the activation sever cannot be reached . Try to connecting your iPhone to iTunes to activate it or try again in a couple minutes . What does that mean?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you have a windows or mac computer available there?

Please let me know