Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My iPhone is burning through the battery at fast speed and…

Customer Question
My iPhone is burning...

My iPhone is burning through the battery at fast speed and also not charging well.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

11.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

3-4 days. Holding down the home button and power button at same time and trying to reboot

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Phone is very warm after I try to charge it.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/3/2018
Technician: Richard, Smartphone Specialist replied 3 months ago
Richard, Smartphone Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please which model iPhone you have?

Thank you