Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

The battery charge doesn't stay charged for more then 15…

Customer Question
The battery charge doesn't...

The battery charge doesn't stay charged for more then 15 hours. It is a new phone and when I returned to AT&T they told me to go to the Apple store. Would like to make a appointment but can't figure out how.

Technician's Assistant: What Apple model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is a 8Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple phone? What have you tried so far?

Since I got it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's my only issue

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do
No I am not paying for answers. I was tricked into this whole thing. Cancel!!