Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Phone is in search mode and we can not get it out. IPhone 7…

Customer Question
Phone is in search...

Phone is in search mode and we can not get it out

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 7 USCellular

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

It’s been on this mode for over a month now, tried to take it in and they said to call tech support. Have reset it and hasn’t worked

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
4/2/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No phone call just steps to get the phone out of search mode

Do you mean safe mode?

Search mode, it won’t do anything just says its searching. Tried to reset the phone and it says no value found

How did you reset it?

Tried to, plugged it in to the computer and held the buttons down but never would go through the process