Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can not get my apple iPhone 6S to take the password for…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get my apple iPhone 6S to take the password ***** the log in. I got a new email address 2-7-2018 and thought I changed the password ***** It had worked fine until two days ago, and I could not sign in nor receive the facebook posts. I can get facebook on my computer with the email address but not on the phone. I cannot get the phone to take my information and the old email keeps popping up. I no longer have access to that email and don't know what to do next. I went to the AT & T store In Mtn. Home, AR where I purchased the phone and they were unable to assist me. My cell number is(###) ###-#### Thank you.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

August 2017 is when I have the last one with the old email address which was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I didn't know about that.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you for the help.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.