Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Nothing, cannot even turn off, just spinning like it was…

Customer Question
Nothing, cannot even...

Nothing, cannot even turn off, just spinning like it was downloading

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone?

Apple 8s

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Be patient , Im 81 and don't really know operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

Ive tried to turn off and also press enter button

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is on my son's account in Virginia

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.