Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I-phone was up dating and got unplugged and is locked out. 6…

Customer Question
I-phone was up dating...

I-phone was up dating and got unplugged and is locked out

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

6 months ago I think

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not sure how

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Please cancel
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No Thanks reset computer and it finally finished the update George