Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I only put on my phone today but eBay does not receive.

Customer Question
I only put on...

I only put on my phone today but eBay does not receive

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

IPhone 5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just today password ***** recognised

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.