Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have a Aple seven and it isn’t connected. To any service,

Customer Question
Hi , I have...

Hi , I have a Aple seven and it isn’t connected. To any service , I For got my pass word on it, And the Phone I am on as Well Can you Please Help Me

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your Apple device?

The Frist Phone I tex About is locked with ATT I I bought it before I had to file for Bankruptcy How can I Un lock it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

About amount ago on this phone , The Bankruptcy Phone it’s been a year , Forgot both Passwords

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Have no one to help Me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/31/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 2 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.