Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone is disabled and i need it unlocked. Today but it is…

Customer Question
My phone is disabled...

My phone is disabled and i need it unlocked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Today but it is not recognizing it and now is disabled

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not we went through itunes as directed by verizon

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This is in an iphone 6s

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?