Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

New phone need password. It’s been awhile

Customer Question
New phone need password ...

New phone need password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It’s been awhile

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/30/2018
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know which password ***** need is it your phone lock screen password ***** your email account password?

Both. I bought a new phone and can’t remember my logon or password ***** I can put my email on my phone
Technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 3 months ago

May I know the exact model of your phone?