Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My ID is disabled. I phone seven. I clear my phone each

Customer Question
My ID is disabled ...

My ID is disabled

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone seven

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I clear my phone each evening but it said my I’d was disabled

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I need to speak Mac expert

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

What are you doing when it says the ID is disabled?