Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Well, I locked myself out of my iPhone6+ and my life is on…

Customer Question
Well, I locked myself...

Well, I locked myself out of my iPhone6+ and my life is on that phone! BTW, I am 74+ years old, and have been through 5 surgeries in a year, so please bear with me. I am operating at about 2/3 of regular capacity, I would say. :>(

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I am now in my office trying to log into my computer so I can get Apple's tech support message to me, sent to my email under***@******.*** or***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No \, I am lost.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Mac?? Does that include iPhones? OK thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/30/2018
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 3 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

To clarify; is this concerning the stand alone 4/6 digit passcode to unlock the device OR is it the password ***** the Apple ID?

I went down to the Apple store front in Boulder and work part of it out, then had to call them again and very helpful Genteman shared my screen and got me back on. Yay! I no longer need your help.
Thanks for the update. Glad you got it resolved.