Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have just received a message 'Could not activate phone". I…

Customer Question
I have just received...

I have just received a message 'Could not activate phone". I don't remember my sign-in nor my password. How do I find those so that I can use my phone again?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't think I changed it at all since I bought it last Mother's Day.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. how do I access that online account tool?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.