Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

TO SET UP PANDORA ON MY IPHONE. iT IS VERY DIFFICULT. CAN I…

Customer Question
I AM TRYING TO...

I AM TRYING TO SET UP PANDORA ON MY IPHONE. iT IS VERY DIFFICULT. CAN I SET IT UP ON MY COMPUTER FIRST AND TRANSFER TO MY IPHONE?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I DONT KNOW

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I JUST GOT A NEW CAR AND IT HAS APPLE CAR PLAY. i WANT TO LISTEN TO MUSIC ON THAT.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: ITCris,
 replied 3 months ago
ITCris

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Have you created a Pandora account?