Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I don't understand delete message lock message. I have my…

Customer Question
I don't understand delete...

I don't understand delete message lock message. I have my phone connected to my computer and I want to save apictures on a message to my computer.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

I phone, maybe 6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I just don't know how to take a picture from message, on my phone, to put it on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I take the picture right from my phone to an email on the computer?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/30/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.