Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Trying 2 auto pay 4 phone. Fi google ******* Trying 2 change…

Customer Question
Trying 2 auto pay...

Trying 2 auto pay 4 phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Fi google *******

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Trying 2 change credit card 4 auto pay

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.