Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have an I Phone 7 and it won't upload my pictures. I don't…

Customer Question
I have an I...

I have an I Phone 7 and it won't upload my pictures. I don't know if it is something with I Tunes or the computer but I also can't use some of the pictures already on the computer for some reason. This just happened yesterday. Before that I was using it without any problem.

Technician's Assistant: What version of iTunes are you using to sync your iPhone?

I don't know if I can answer that correctly. I have Windows 10 and I just downloaded I Tunes to it a few months ago. I know it is updated.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reboot?

Yesterday

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I am waiting very patiently and have no answer yet.
Could you please respond so I will know this is not a gimmick,
It has been about an hour and half.
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need help.

How are you uploading them?

Do you see any error messages?