Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have spent days attempting to get a new password. I was…

Customer Question
I have spent days...

I have spent days attempting to get a new password. I was trying to create a portal for my MD.and I found that some one in New York was using my g.mail address. I was sent a code with out a place to enter it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes a smart phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone number, that is where they sent the code.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The smart phone is from Virgin. It's a piece of junk. They sent me 3 that were defective before I got one that worked.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.