Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Cabt get apple id undisablec!! Iphone7 and mac. Resetting…

Customer Question
Cabt get apple id...

Cabt get apple id undisablec!!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Iphone7 and mac

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Resetting password ***** past day. Frustrating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

My Apple ID does not like my password. I’ve tried to reset password on my Mac as well as my iPhone 6. All it does is takes me around and around in circles and still says that my Apple ID is disabled

If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day.

I already tried that. The first response was they would verify within 24 hours By 8 o’clock this morning. Didn’t happen. I tried it again. Said it would verify with in a minute. That didn’t happen so I contacted Apple support

We are not Apple support.

I know tgat you are not apple support. Somehow i was guided to your site by Apple.
Thanks anyway. Im cancelling the transaction