Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Notifications of viruses and locking my phone. After I turn…

Customer Question
Notifications of viruses and...

Notifications of viruses and locking my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

After I turn it off and back on

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No how do I do that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Ashik, Smartphone Tech replied 3 months ago
Ashik, Smartphone Tech

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Which model of phone is this?

Galaxy j7sky pro

Do you have this issue in any particular app, like Internet or Chrome, or with entire phone?

No