Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

How do you sign in i am being released from the rehab that i…

Customer Question
How do you sign...

How do you sign in i am being released from the rehab that i have been in for a month and going home saturday

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have an apple phone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your?

I don /t know what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just want to join uber as i have a fractired hip and cannot drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not know what you are asking me how do i set up an account with you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Ameen Khan, Mobile Expert replied 3 months ago
Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan, Mobile Expert

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

To make sure I don't miss anything, kindly share more information about your question. Are you looking to setup an account with Uber on your iPhone?

Following up to see if you still need assistance.