Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Tell me, simply, how I can access my I Phone 7. I have tried…

Customer Question
Please tell me, simply...

Please tell me, simply, how I can access my I Phone 7. I have tried every which way over the week I purchased it--following carefully the instructions on the screen--including signing up for an Apple account and I Tunes, all to no avail. I previously owned an I Phone4 and NEVER such a frustrating experience!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 15 minutes ago. In fact, following the screen instructions, I've changed it about a half dozen times and have responded carefully to the Security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I tried once, with no success. I've proven my identity as the owner of the phone. In the past week,I've spent some 20 hours trying to access the phone. Please!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

If you can connect me, I'd be eternally grateful!

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.