Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

Aps are asking for details update and goes verification

Customer Question
Aps are asking for...

Aps are asking for details update and goes verification required i got 9 aps for updates never had this before and also talking to a client on mobile cuts in and out ? it is only iphone 8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Its been ever since i bought it i rang before to how to do update from telstra and i only get 2 bars

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.