Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I can’t get the SIM card to go into yet holder. IPhone. Not…

Customer Question
I can’t get the...

I can’t get the SIM card to go into yet holder

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

IPhone

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure what you mean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to change the SIM card from my old phone into my new phone. I got it out of the old one but can’t get it to fit in the holder of the new phone

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/29/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Thanks Harry but I have got it figured out. Have a great day.