Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I have some charges from my card, and I don't know nothing…

Customer Question
Hi, I have some...

Hi, I have some charges from my card , and I don't know nothing about this

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Apple8 plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

6 months

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thx

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 2 months ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. Please read the following message very carefully. :)
It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly ITunes Customer Service.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Best,
Gina-Moderator
I need to continue , I want the credit , because I didn’t buy anything. Thx
Technician: John T. F., Apple Consultant replied 2 months ago
John T. F., Apple Consultant

Hello! I will work to provide accurate advice. Give me a minute to read your submission.

If Secure Remote Assistance is offered, please ignore it.

How are the charges described on your credit card statement?

It just says iTunes

Ok,

You can view purchases and request a refund, if needed, using any web browser.

Go to Apple's problem reports page: http://reportaproblem.apple.com/

Login with your Apple ID user name (typically your email address) and password.

Select the appropriate tab: all, music, movies, TV shows, apps, or books.

Select Report a Problem to the right of the purchase you wish to receive a refund for.

Click on Choose Problem and select your problem from the menu.

Enter details about your problem and then click Submit.

App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request. If you have any questions, let me know.