Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

I don’t have a computer, just a phone. I can’t access my…

Customer Question
I don’t have a...

I don’t have a computer, just a phone. I can’t access my google account or my gmail account because I’m not sure if my password. Also my phone number has changed and I’m unable to update my accounts. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Thank you. No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

That’s the problem, the number that’s on the account is an old number. I can answer security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a new phone number(###) ###-####

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Smartphones
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 3 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.