Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My apple id has been locked and ineed to get my pass word.

My apple id has...

My apple id has been locked and ineed to get my pass word

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Prabably about 5years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Thats what i am trying to do now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I had iphone 5 upgraded to i6 and as a result icannot get into some app sites especially dictionary

3/28/2018
Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert

You only need to go to the Apple reset tool here to get your password *****: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

I was in to apple store 2 time and they told me there’s nothing they could do without cleaning my phone and starting new

You must be at the point where the phone is disabled. This is a security feature that does, unfortunately, require a reset or restore of the device.

Samuel White
Samuel White, Tech Expert
Phone call session started