Smartphones

Smartphone questions? Ask a smartphone technician for answers

My phone went out is this where I was

Customer Question
My phone went out is this where I was
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Smartphones
I don't need to sign up will call u when i need u. Cannot afford 25.00 a month. Sorry cancel me out after my phone is fixed. Sorry
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can i talk to u live. I am slow this way
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. My number is(###) ###-####
They said it had been hacked. and they may have to take my pictures and whatever else
Let me know when you are done
How much is this going to cost me
It didn't go out they said it had been hacked and they may have to take my pictures and whatever. Leaving u alone. Now
Going to turn in check on this tomorrow
3/28/2018
Technician: Harry, IT replied 4 months ago
Harry, IT

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.